Let’s knock out the mental health stigma & not dodge all the people that need help in the community!
All proceeds will go to benefit Veteran’s mental health care offered at Ben Gordon Center.
First Place Second Place Third Place
Mannyline Village of Kingston Kish Health System FitBits
Adult Best Dressed Youth Best Dressed
Team Hope D-Stall Blue Ballers
See More Photos at links below……………………….
Division LevelsBusiness Division – $125 a team, register after October 31st = $150 per team
Adult Division - $125 a team, register after October 31st = $150 per team 4-5 Grade Division - $75 per team 6-8 Grade Division - $75 per team
9-12 Grade Division - $75 per team & volunteer services hours are offered for every team member that plays College Division – $75 per team & volunteer services hours are offered for every team member that plays (***See below how you can get your registration fee refunded!***)
Online Registration Closes at 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 6th.
(If you have questions please call Michelle at 815-757-3488)
Teams will be made up of 6-10 players. Six(6) players will compete on a side; others will be available as substitutes. Substitutes may enter the game only during timeouts or in the case of injury. All teams can be either single gender or co-ed. There will not be separate divisions for male, female or co-ed. All teams in a division/age level will compete against each other in double elimination play. BGCF reserves the right to eliminate or consolidate divisions as necessary.Register Your Team, & Login as an Individual
The tournament will be held at DeKalb High School Field House.
Check-In Opens at 8:30 a.m.
All games will begin at 9:00 a.m.
If you have any questions please contact me via email or at 815-757-3488. Thanks for your support!
How to Get Started Online
- Click on create an account, Enter your Name, Email Address and Password
- Click on Complete Sign Up. Now you must wait to receive a confirmation email to activate your account. When you do receive you will be able to login in with email & password.
- Team Captains – after you have logged in, you can create your team, pay for registration and add your team members email addresses. When you add your team member’s emails, they’ll be sent an invitation email to join your team.
- Individual Players – after you have logged in, you can join your team.
- ***Registration fee will be refunded for anyone or team total combined that collects $500 or more in fundraising/donations. All donations must be made online or turned in by or at the tournament on Saturday, November 9, 2013.
- The proceeds from this charity event benefit the mental health and substance abuse programs and services of the Ben Gordon Center. Your participation will assist us in carrying out our mission of providing mental health and substance abuse services for everyone in our community. Each year the demand for services in our community continues to increase. Unfortunately, state and local funding does not keep up with this demand for care.
NIU ROTC Huskie Battalion: Forging tomorrow’s Army leaders since 1968.
The NIU ROTC will be helping officiate this year’s tournament & proceeds will go to benefit Veteran’s mental health care offered at Ben Gordon Center.
The Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC) Huskie Battalion recruits, develops and commissions the next generation of Army officers from NIU. The program provides military training and coursework in military science as part of a student’s overall collegiate experience to prepare and certify them to be Army officers upon graduation. The Huskie Battalion has been producing NIU’s contribution to our country’s military leadership since 1968.